Tuesday 10 August 2010

Without a doubt the cutest nail design I have ever seen

Nails; How To #2 ♥ Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
I just wanted to share this picture with you becuase it is just SO cute! Look at those nails! I think I will recreate the look-even if it is just to show my devotion to my ipod- I mean it, literally- my ipod and I are one person (is that even gramatically correct!?). Anyway if you want to try it out feel free to do so and post some picts in the comments section becuase I will be doing this soon and I want something to compare it to!
I will do a proper post in a minute *pinkie promise*- please don't dispair!
Anyway,
talk to you soon,
TheBeautyBlogger x
Nails; How To #2 ♥ by »CAiTYY. .♥™ on Polyvore.com'>polyvore nails

1 comment:

  1. OMG CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love this, I might even try it out!!

    ReplyDelete