Monday 26 July 2010

Set for Polyvore COACH competition


COACH chic Hey everyone,
My favourite site Polyvore teamed up with COACH to hold a competition to celebrate the release of their new fragrance- poppy. For those of you who don't already know what Polyvore is- it's a site that lets users create outfits online and assemble them- and me- being a fashionista- I love it to bits. I'll post a couple of other sets I've made if you guys want. Anyway, the competition was to create a set using at least 3 items from Coach (one of which had to be the fragrance) and create a set. The prize is a $1,000 shopping spree at Coach.com and 3 runners up (I think?) get a $500 shopping spree which I think is still pretty generous. After I created my set I went to check out other items on the COACH page and I will insert some of my favourite pieces from the new Poppy collection later on in the post. Unfortunately the contest is now closed but there are lots of others to take part in. I am just going to run you quickly through the outfit-

Inker Sheath Dress- GBP 115- Coast
Alex Blazer GBP 260- Coach
Brigett Heel-GBP 130-Coach
Poppy pop C Applique Groovy bag- GBP 150-Coach
Poppy Cupchain multi earrings- GBP 90-Coach
Poppy pin- GBP 51- Coach
Poppy Cupchain three strand flower necklace- GBP 280-Coach
You rebel tinted moisturiser- Benefit
Red Lipstick
Shanghai Nights fascinator- GBP 5- Oasis



My favourite items from the new collection are...








These are my two favourite pieces and I must say that they are pretty plain when compared to the whole collection. The poppy range is really colourful (which means plain understated outfit)and I mostly stick to non offensive colours but I must say all the bags are beautiful =)
Will you be checking out the new collection anytime soon?
Lots of love,
TheBeautyBlogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment